Activities on Site
18 Hole Adventure Golf
Kiddies Rock Swimming Pool
9 Hole, 18 Tee Golf Course
Children's Jungle Gym
Activities in the Area
Drakensberg Boys Choir
- Look back at a bygone era and take a trip to the well-known Spioenkop Battlefields. Take a self-guided trail and view the graves, monuments and trenches or book a guide.
- Visit the Eskom Hydro Electric Scheme at Jagersrust in the Northern Berg. Bookings to be made in advance.
- Monks Cowl Parks Board offers a range of hikes varying in length and difficulty through our beautiful mountains.Take a guided hike from Cathedral with visits to Bushman painting sites. Guides are available on a first come first serve basis and dependent on guides being available. Advance bookings can be made.
- Hiking trails
- Zip-lining and canopy tours
- Enjoy a leisurely and scenic drive – or horse-ride – through Spioenkop Dam and Nature reserve and view a variety of game, including rhino and giraffe.
- Take a scenic drive up Mike’s Pass at Cathedral Peak. Weather permitting of course.
- Well worth a visit, the small Winterton Museum situated in Church Street. You will find fascinating displays of fauna & flora of the Berg, as well as exhibits on the history of the area, bushman paintings, etc.
- For more info regarding horse riding in the area, please visit the reception.