Kloppenheim Country Estate
Kloppenheim Country Estate is the ideal country retreat for business and leisure in the heart of the Highlands Meander, near Machadodorp and Dullstroom and just 2 to 3 hours from OR Tambo International Airport.
Kloppenheim offers the discerning visitor a range of accommodation options, from 14 twin lakeside suites, 20 gorgeous twin estate rooms and 10 elegant 2 bedroomed self-contained lodges, each beautifully appointed room has a magnificent view of the rolling hills.
There are 3 stylish conference rooms, a wedding venue, private dining room, breakfast terrace, colonial style lounge, library, pub and restaurant, and a wellness centre. The energetic can enjoy 6 trout dams, hiking trails, archery, volleyball, badminton, mountain bike trails, horse rides, tennis and swimming.
Kloppenheim will spoil you with culinary delights from sumptuous breakfasts served in the enclosed terrace to delicious dinners in The Triple Twigs, 60 seater dining room – or private function room for something more intimate. Light meals are available in the Teddy and Tankard pub.
Pricing / Rates
Sneak Peek / Gallery
|Activity||Duration||Playing Cost||Hire Cost|
|Horse Ride||One Hour||R180||-|
|Trout Fishing||Per Weekend||R250||-|
|Max 2 Trout pp||Per Day||R200||-|
|Catch and Release per Session||R100||-|
|Trout Fishing Rod Hire||Per Day||-||R120|
|Badminton||Per Session||-||R10 pp|
|Tennis||Per Session||-||R10 pp|
|Darts||Per Session||-||R10 pp|
|Archery||Per Session||-||R100 pp|
|Board Games||Per Session||-||R10|
|Kiddies Pony Rides||Once a Day||-||-|
|Mountain Bike Trail||At Leisure||-||-|
|Hiking Trail||At Leisure||-||-|
|Volleyball||Per Session||-||R10 pp|
|Driving Range||Per Session||R75||-|
|Packed Picnic||At Leisure||R110 pp||-|
|Pool Table||Per Game||R5||-|
|Cellu-Beauty Spa||Booking Essential||-||-|
Surrounded by breathtaking views, the Kloppenheim Country Spa is the epitome of escapism. The soft touch of healing hands begins your transformation as the combination of calming instrumentals, and aromatic fragrances carry you away to a world of relaxation.
- Aromatherapy Full Body Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
- Pamper Programmes For The Soul
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Luxury Paraffin Wax
|Red Hartebeest Room||50||30||60||60||-|
|Blue Crane Room||120||80||110||150||-|
- Tea / Coffee / Pastries mid morning or on arrival.
- Lunch Buffet
- Tea / Coffee / Pastries served mid afternoon.
- Flip Chart
- Notepads and Pens.
- Whiteboard, Screen.
Kloppenheim brings an element of distinction and difference to the conferencing market, gearing its facilities to offer total personalisation and attention-to-detail to accommodate the varying requirements of event organisers. The Estate has a dedicated management team that is always on stand-by to ensure the smooth running of an event, and to add those personal touches, that tend to differentiate one event from another. The Estate is renowned for its cuisine, and can customize menus to suit your event and theme.
Kloppenheim also organises interesting and diverse motivational and team building courses, such as Lazersports, Paintball games, Absailing.
Location & Directions (GPS -25.65 7433 S | 30.16 2864 E)
Kloppenheim Country Estate is situated near Machadodorp in Mpumalanga, South Africa and is approximately 250km from Johannesburg. It is off the N4 en route to Nelspruit and the Kruger National Park. It is the perfect country retreat for leisure or business, as it is only 2 to 3 hours drive from Pretoria.
- Follow the N12 from Johannesburg or N4 from Pretoria towards Machadodorp
- Continue on the N4, past the Belfast turnoff (which is at the Engen filling station) for approximately 14km. Look for the turn off to the Winnaarspoort Road on the left.
- Turn onto this road and follow it for approximately 3km.
- Then turn right at the first major intersection.
- Follow this gravel road to the entrance of Kloppenheim which is on the left hand side.
- OR ALTERNATIVELY
- Continue along the N4, past Milli’s (Caltex Star Garage). Approximately 10km after Milli’s take the turn off to Dullstroom on the left.
- Follow this gravel road for approximately 7km to a four-way intersection.
- Turn left and follow this road to the entrance of Kloppenheim on the right.